Hurricane Impact Doors For High Rise Buildings
Leading South Florida's High Rise Window and Door Industry Since 1998
Living in South Florida means living with the annual threat of hurricanes during the storm season. But, we can help you sleep easier when you install our hurricane/impact resistant vinyl and aluminum doors and windows.
Our manufacturers build exclusive vinyl doors that:
- Combine heavy-duty frames with impact resistant laminated glass made through a special silicone glazing process that keeps the glass from breaking away from its frame after an impact. The interlayer keeps the overall window intact, preventing winds and debris from entering your home.
- Have been designed, tested, and certified with the most stringent building codes in mind — Miami-Dade and AAMA protocols.
- Have passed ASTM E547/E331 for water resistance. Have passed ASTM E283 for air infiltration.
- Have passed AAMA 1303.5 for forced entry resistance.
- Are NFRC certified.
- Feature glass that absorbs ambient sound instead of transmitting it.
- Offer a unique door with a ventilation window that still provides high-impact safety.
- Also meet the rigorous Miami-Dade and AAMA protocols.
- Feature Corrosion-Resistant hardware and fasteners with stainless steel options.
- Are built with Heavy-duty extruded aluminum.
- Provide nominal wall thickness of .062 for all windows and doors.
- Available frames with a marine-grade non-corrosive polyurethane powder coat or Kynar finish.
- Feature a wood-grain pattern that is absorbed into the powder-coat finish. This gives you the look and beauty of wood while outperforming wood frame alternatives.
We are your one-stop-shop for the sales, service, and installation of premium quality Hurricane and Impact Resistant Doors for High Rise buildings. Call us today at 954-714-6800 or contact us online now for an in-depth consultation on your window or door project.