Commercial Storefront Windows
Installations of Superior Commercial Storefront Windows Since 1998
We design and install commercial storefront windows for a wide variety of office buildings, high rises, health care, educational, and industrial buildings in South Florida. We work with some of the most accepted and nationally recognized window manufacturers in the industry and we offer the highest design pressures for your project. Our company pays particular attention to details such as color configuration and design for coastal installations.
Our commercial window systems are painstakingly made to your exacting specifications with specially designed, non-corrosive materials. Our windows feature coastal packages that have been designed and tested for Florida's east and west coasts.
Commercial Storefront Windows:
- Are suited to every major commercial application
- Are appropriate for storefronts, ribbon applications, and window walls
- Are available in Non-Impact or Impact resistant glass options (and have even been Bomb Blast tested).
- Are tested for both Large and Small Missile impact resistance
- Are manufactured in accordance with the most stringent impact standards in the country — Miami-Dade protocols - Florida State Wide Approval — Texas Department of Insurance, as well as ASTM E1300, E-1886 & E-1996
- Heavy-duty construction achieves high loads with large glass panels and minimal mullion interruption
- Provide noise reduction as well as UV ray protection, filtering out up to 99 percent of harmful rays
- West-seal, non-weep system is designed not to let water penetrate
- Are made with frames of heavy commercial-grade aluminum and vinyl. The best aluminum storefront windows.
- Offer a wide variety of options for configurations, frame colors, and glass types
Depend on Gold Coast Windows & Doors to meet your unique storefront window requirements and to make sure your final product is delivered complete and on time. Call us at 954-714-6800 or contact us online today!