Commercial Fixed Glass Windows
Installations of Superior Fixed Glass Windows Since 1998
We are proud to have designed and installed fixed glass windows for a wide variety of high rises, hotels, office buildings, luxury condominiums, and resorts in South Florida. We work with some of the most popular and nationally recognized window manufacturers in the industry and we offer the highest design pressures for your project. Our company pays particular attention to details such as color configuration and design for coastal installations.
Our commercial fixed glass window systems are planned and built to your exacting specifications. We use specially designed materials that are non-corrosive and our windows feature coastal packages that have been tested for Florida's east and west coasts.
Our Commercial Fixed Glass Windows:
- Are suited to every major commercial application
- Are appropriate for storefronts, ribbon applications, and window walls
- Are available in Non-Impact or Impact resistant glass options (and are even Bomb Blast tested).
- Are built for strength, protection, and beauty
- Are manufactured in accordance with the most stringent impact standards in the country — Miami-Dade protocols — Florida State Wide Approval — Texas Department of Insurance, as well as ASTM E1300, E-1886 & E-1996
- Are produced by using impact resistant laminated glass and heavy commercial-grade aluminum and vinyl
- Offer a wide variety of options for configurations, frame colors, glass types, and hardware
- Intruder protection Hurricane/impact resistant
- Noise reduction UV ray protection, filtering out up to 99 percent of harmful rays
- Low-E coatings
Trust Gold Coast Windows and Doors to meet your unique fixed glass requirements and to make sure your final product is delivered complete and on time. Call us at 954-714-6800 or contact us online today if you have any questions about our fixed glass windows.