Residential Casement/Project Out Windows
carries an innovative line of casement/project-out windows that are installer friendly as well as visually appealing. Whether it's for new construction, renovation, or historical remodeling, our windows provide premium quality and workmanship. In fact, our residential casement window systems are painstakingly built to your exacting specifications.
Our Residential Casement/Project-Out Windows:
- Are Large and Small Missile impact tested
- Provide superior UV Protection to preserve the beauty of furniture and floors
- Are designed to meet Hurricane Zone 5 worst-case scenarios
- Provide unparalleled protection against water intrusion
- Pass the Metro-Dade and The Florida Building Code testing protocols FBC TAS 201, 202, and 203
- Offer Sound Resistance
- Have Low E Coatings and Insulated Glass for superior energy efficiency
- Have a Powder-Coated Finish as opposed to an electro-static finish
- Have been Laboratory Tested for 6.24 pounds of air infiltration
- Are made with a Heavy-Duty 2-1/2 inch deep aluminum structural frame
- Offer a wide variety of options in frame and glass colors
We can design and custom-build your windows to your precise specifications, allowing you have the greatest range of flexibility for your new construction or replacement projects, as well as for historical restorations. Gold Coast windows are sleek and sophisticated, with narrow sightlines for clear and unobstructed views.
Modern technology meets elegance at Gold Coast Windows and Doors. We are the leaders in South Florida's residential casement/project-out window market! Call Gold Coast Windows and Doors for your next project at 954-714-6800 or contact us online today!