Residential Hurricane Resistant Doors
Leading South Florida's Residential Window and Door Industry Since 1998
Life in South Florida means living with the yearly danger of hurricanes during the storm season. But can help you feel more secure about the weather when you install our hurricane/impact resistant vinyl and aluminum doors!
Our Manufacturers Build Elite Vinyl Hurricane/Impact Doors That:
- Merge heavy-duty frames with impact resistant laminated glass that has been manufactured through a special silicone glazing process. This process keeps the glass from breaking out of its frame after an impact. The interlayer of glass keeps the overall window intact which prevents winds and flying debris from entering your home.
- Features a higher design pressure than most fiber glass or steel doors, making them ideal for your home.
- Have been used in more than two million installations with zero reported impact.
- Have been designed, tested, and certified with the most stringent building codes in mind — Miami-Dade and AAMA protocols.
- Have passed ASTM E547/E331 for water resistance and ASTM E283 for air infiltration.
- Have passed AAMA 1303.5 for forced entry resistance.
- Are NFRC certified.
- Feature glass that absorbs ambient sound instead of transmitting it.
- Offer a unique door with a ventilation window that still provides high-impact safety.
- American Made.
Our Premium Quality Aluminum Hurricane/Impact Doors:
- Also meet the rigorous Miami-Dade and AAMA protocols.
- Feature Corrosion-Resistant hardware and fasteners with stainless steel options.
- Are built with Heavy-duty extruded aluminum.
- Provide nominal wall thickness for all windows and doors.
- Available frames with a marine-grade non-corrosive polyurethane powder coat or Kynar finish.
- Feature a wood-grain pattern that is absorbed into the powder-coat finish.
- Are Made in America.
gives you outstanding service, sales, and installation of the finest quality Residential Hurricane/Impact Resistant Doors. Call us today at (954) 714-6800 or contact us online now for an in-depth consultation on your window or door project.