Installations of Exceptional High Rise Storefront Windows Since 1998
has designed and installed storefront windows for numerous commercial high rises, office buildings, educational, health care, and industrial buildings in South Florida. We work with some of the most sought-after and nationally recognized window manufacturers in the industry. Our company pays attention to the smallest details such as color configuration and design for coastal installations.
At , our high rise storefront window systems are meticulously made to your exact specifications and are built with specially designed, non-corrosive materials. Our high rise storefront windows also feature coastal packages that have been designed and tested specifically for Florida's east and west coasts.
Our Storefront Windows:
- Are suited to any major high rise and commercial application
- Are appropriate for storefronts, ribbon applications, and window walls Heavy-duty construction achieves high loads with large glass panels and minimal mullion interruption
- Are available in Impact resistant glass options. Are rigorously tested for both Large and Small Missile impact resistance
- Are manufactured according to the most stringent impact standards in the country. They meet Miami-Dade protocols, have Florida State Wide Approval and Texas Department of Insurance approval, as well as meeting the requirements for ASTM E1300, E-1886 & E-1996
- Provide noise reduction as well as UV ray protection, filtering out up to 99 percent of harmful rays
- West-seal, non-weep system is designed not to let water penetrate
- Are made with frames of heavy commercial-grade aluminum and vinyl
- Offer a wide variety of options for configurations, frame colors, and glass types