Fixed Glass Windows In High Rise Buildings
Installations of Superior High Rise Fixed Glass Windows Since 1998
has designed and installed fixed glass windows for a wide variety of high rises, hotels, office buildings, luxury condominiums, and resorts in South Florida. We partner with some of the most admired and nationally recognized window manufacturers in the industry and we offer the highest design pressures for your project. Our company pays meticulous attention to details such as color configuration and design for coastal installations.
At , our high rise fixed glass window systems are planned and manufactured to your exacting specifications. We use materials that have been specifically designed to be non-corrosive and capable of standing up to the humid South Florida weather. In addition, our high rise windows feature coastal packages that have been tested for Florida's east and west coasts.
Our High Rise Fixed Glass Windows:
- Are appropriate to every major commercial and residential application
- Are suitable for ribbon applications and window walls
- Are built for strength, security, and beauty
- Are manufactured in accordance with the most stringent impact standards in the country — Miami-Dade protocols. They have Florida State Wide Approval and Texas Department of Insurance approval, as well as meeting ASTM E1300, E-1886 & E-1996 requirements
- Are built using impact resistant laminated glass and heavy commercial-grade aluminum and vinyl
- Offer a wide variety of options for configurations, frame colors, glass types, and hardware
- Provide intruder protection
- Are hurricane/impact resistant
- Help with noise reduction
- Provide UV ray protection, filtering out up to 99 percent of harmful rays
- Are available in Low-E coatings