Sliding Glass Doors For High Rise Buildings
The Leaders in South Florida's High Rise Window and Door Industry Since 1998
Our top-quality product line mixes style and high performance to meet the needs of today's choosy homeowner. We employ our own in-house window and door design professionals to meet with you one-on-one to help with planning your project. We'll listen carefully to your needs, will work with you to meet your goals, and will watch over your project every step of the way.
Our High Rise Sliding Glass Doors:
- Are designed for installation in masonry or wood-frame openings.
- Include a Corrosion Resistant multi-point mortise lock system that comes complete with hardware.
- Features panels from 4' wide to 24' wide and up to 12' in height depending on manufacture.
- Comes standard with laminated impact glass and is also available in insulated glass.
- Feature hidden installation and assembly screws for visual appeal.
- Feature unique door options, such as the first four-track, eight-panel, aluminum-framed sliding glass doors on the market.
- Are field changeable from standard stack to reverse stack.
- Are available with multi-panel, multi-track by-pass, and pocket or corner configurations.
- Feature reversible panel interlocks for easy reconfiguration.
- Meet or exceed all AAMA/WDMA 101/I.S.2/NASF specifications.
- Pass AAMA 1303.5 for forced-entry resistance.
- Are fully weather-stripped with fin seal polyester pile.
Feature high-quality coastal-grade stainless steel or composite hardware.
Feature triple weather seals that reduce air and water infiltration while resisting mold and mildew growth.
We can provide you with the complete package – premium-quality sliding glass doors that provide your home with severe weather protection and security against intruders, enhance the beauty of your surroundings, shrink your energy costs, and minimize outdoor ambient sound. Why shop anywhere else?
We are your one-stop-shop for the sales, service, and installation of premium quality Sliding Glass Doors for High Rise Buildings. Call us today at 954-714-6800 or contact us online now for an in-depth consultation about your window or door project.